This site is intended for health professionals only
Wednesday 28 September 2016 Instagram
Share |

NiP launches Product Outreach Programme

NiP launches Product Outreach Programme

Through listening to you, we are aware that, regardless of your place of work, many of you find it difficult to keep up to date with the latest drug/treatment developments, due to your ever-burdening caseload within primary care.

In our recent readership survey, almost 70% of you told us that you are visited personally by drug company representatives; the other 30% opt out, or their practice/primary care trust does not allow such visits.
 
Therefore, we at Nursing in Practice are launching our very own Product Outreach Programme to keep you informed about existing and brand new products.

To make this programme as an engaging as possible for you, we have chosen to develop a series of interactive videos that will be available online. Each one is presented in an easily digestible, 3-minute format – long enough to get an understanding of how a product works, and how it can benefit your patients.

As a thank you, when you visit the website you will have the opportunity to be entered into a prize draw for the chance to be one of 10 lucky winners who win £25 of M&S vouchers.

In addition, every reader to watch the first video will receive 50 samples of Bepanthen.
 
Click here to access the first video in the series and claim your free samples, as well as the chance to enter the Prize Draw

Ads by Google

You are leaving www.nursinginpractice.com

You are currently leaving the Nursing in Practice site. Are you sure you want to proceed?