The Asthma Management Conference is a FREE event designed for all nurses with a basic core competency in asthma diagnosis and management. A workshop has been created specifically for primary and community nurses, and will be taking place at several locations throughout the UK in 2013. We'd like to invite you and your colleagues along to attend.
Please find below the event locations and venues, just click on your chosen location to register for that conference:
• Manchester - 29th January 2013 - The Palace Hotel
• London- 30th January 2013 - Bloomsbury House
• Bournemouth - 5th February 2013 - Bournemouth Highcliff Marriott
• Bristol - 7th February 2013 - Bristol Hilton
• Newcastle - 12th February 2013 - Gosforth Park Marriott
• Glasgow - 14th February 2013 - The Grand Central Hotel
• Cardiff - 19th February 2013 - Novotel Cardiff Centre
• Birmingham - 20th February 2013 - Menzies Strathallan Hotel
• Belfast - 27th February 2013 - Stormont Hotel
These new workshops will be key to future national goals and partnerships in the management of long-term conditions. The knowledge gained at these events can be readily replicated and cascaded in working teams.
Places are limited, with only 40 available at each event. You can reserve your place now by calling Rebecca Pegg on 0207 214 0598 or by clicking on any of the links above.
The aim of the day is to develop professional confidence to approach and question asthma management in the community setting.
By the end of the session, nurses will:
• Be aware of the signs, symptoms and tools used to diagnose asthma
• Be able to identify the appropriate medication for patients
• Know when and what additional medication is available to avoid exacerbations
• Be able to teach patients to follow their own asthma management plans
• Have identified improvement to their respiratory knowledge
Napp Pharmaceuticals Limited has organised these promotional meetings including briefing and paying honorarium to the speakers. A Napp respiratory product will be discussed.
Please see below for a full programme for the day:
Lunch and coffee/tea will be complimentary for all delegates. A certificate of attendance will be provided after the event, along with the presentation slides.
If you have any questions/queries please contact Rebecca Pegg on 0207 214 0598 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to seeing you at one of the events!
UK/FLUT-12155g October 2012
You are currently leaving the Nursing in Practice site. Are you sure you want to proceed?