This award seeks to recognise a GP that has made an outstanding contribution to the surgery’s business.
Applications should demonstrate:
• Innovative practice in terms of provision of care
• Efforts made with patient and community engagement.
• Strong business/financial management skills (maximising of QOF).
• Leading GPs in service redesign an out of hospital care pathways
• Effective management of referrals
All applications from every category should demonstrate:
• Clearly defined objectives for quality improvement within the project
• Clearly described interventions
• Innovation and new ways of working
• Clarity of leadership and how the qualities have affected the team
• Robust data collection and analysis, showing measured improvements in patient care, including clinical outcomes
• The sustainability of the changes observed
• The ability to be replicated across other practices
You are currently leaving the Nursing in Practice site. Are you sure you want to proceed?