We hope your enjoyed the Nursing in Practice Belfast event this year, please find the presentation notes.
1. Managing severe asthma
Dr Vincent McGovern GPsI
3. Typer II Diabetes - When it's time for an injectable therapy how should we personalise the decision?
Paul Droomgoole, Diabetes Sepcialist Nurse, Lecturer in Diabetes, University of York
4. Obesity: A family affair - Ways to effect little changed for lond term goals
Florence Mitchell, nurse Lecturer, Queen's University Belfast
5. Depression and other mood disorders: A 'need to know' toolkit and survival guide
George Coxon, RMN, Mental Health Nursing Association
1. How to motivate change in smokers who don't actually want to change (Not available)
2. Let's talk about it: Sex, relationships and prostate cancer
Alison Rooke, Specialist Nurse, Prostate Cancer UK
3. Hypertension: NICE, QOF and how to effectively improve outcomes
Rhian Last, Member, NICE Quality Standards Advisory Committee, Nurse Educator, Yorkshire Faculty Board, Royal College of General Practitioners
We look forward to seeing you again next year!
You are currently leaving the Nursing in Practice site. Are you sure you want to proceed?