This case-based module from Nursing in Practice Learning will discuss the varying presentations of a cough in adults, and guide you through diagnosis and management.
This module will:
- Help you identify the causes of acute cough
- Clarify the various factors that influence
antibiotic prescribing decisions
- Provide a guide to terms commonly used in lung
- Help you manage cough in those with pre-existing
- Provide a logical approach to patients with a
more prolonged cough
Dr Keith Hopcroft is a GP in Laindon, Essex
The full module can be found on the Nursing in Practice Learning website.
Not a Nursing in Practice Learning member? Click here to register for free and gain access to more CPD modules.