Dr Toni Hazell will guide you through the issues that arise when looking after a patient with HIV in primary care.
This module will will update you on:
1. The areas of the UK which have a high or extremely high prevalence of HIV
2. How to spot HIV seroconversion
3. Which symptoms should prompt an HIV test
4. Pre and post exposure prophylaxis
5. Issues to do with HIV and fertility, pregnancy and breastfeeding
Dr Toni Hazell is a GP in north London
The full module can be found on the Nursing in Practice Learning website.
Not a Nursing in Practice Learning member? Click here to register for free and gain access to more CPD modules.