Dr Nazeli Manukyan guides you through the recognition of migraines and the potential for misdiagnosis in this CPD module.
Learning module objectives: Migraine – Recognition and common misdiagnosis
This module will enable you to:
- Review the main primary headache disorders and where migraine fits in
- Understand the main characteristics and features of migraine
- Be able to recognise the common subtypes of migraine
- Learn some of the key principles in diagnosis of each subtype
- Understand the potential for misdiagnosis and how to avoid this.
Complete the CPD module here to gain your certificate and log 1 CPD hour towards revalidation
Dr Nazeli Manukyan, a GP based in Surrey specialising in headache and migraine management. Dr Manukyan also works at the National Migraine Centre
Find this learning module
The full module can be found on the Nursing in Practice Learning website.
Not a Nursing in Practice Learning member? Click here to register for free and gain access to more CPD modules.